The next Apple Blossom Farms Homeowners Association meeting will be on Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at the Firepit Grille located at the front of the subdivision at 7:00 p.m. All residents of Apple Blossom are welcome and encouraged to attend all Homeowners Association meetings. Please join us!
The neighborhood garage sale will be held only once in 2019 during the MacQueen's Apple Butter Festival. The festival is October 5th and 6th; so the garage sales will be the 3rd-6th. Signs will be posted at both entrances to the neighborhood and ads will be placed in newspapers. Please feel free to have your own garage sale and post your own signs any other time throughout the year.
If you are a new resident to the neighborhood or did not receive one, please contact Linda Williams at 419-868-6348, or fill out the form on the "Home" page.
Please be courteous when walking your pets in the sub-division. Please carry the necessary item or items with you, and if they need to defecate, please kindly clean up after them.
1. No above ground swimming pools of any type are allowed in Apple Blossom Farms Subdivision. Large inflatable pools that stand alone or come with a large water slide are not permitted in our subdivision. Small children's wading pools with a depth of 24 inches or less will continue to be allowed.
2. Garbage cans are to be kept inside your garage or in an underground enclosure. An above-ground enclosure will be allowed if it is inconspicuous and completely hides the garbage cans from view from the street and from all of your neighbors, including those living behind you.
3. Permanent basketball hoops can only be installed in your side or backyard; not in front. Portable hoops are preferred.
4. RV's, boats and trailers cannot be parked anywhere on your property or in front of your home. They must be kept in your garage.
5. Trucks larger than a 1 ton panel van or a 1 ton pickup truck may not be stored in your driveway or in the streets of Apple Blossom Farms.
6. Lawns must be maintained to a reasonable standard.
With everyone's cooperation, we hope the need to send letters will be infrequent. Please remember that the deed restrictions are in place for a reason; to help keep our neighborhood attractive, and our property values high.
If you live along Apple Blossom Drive......
We would like to remind all property owners that border Apple Blossom Drive that maintaining and clearing the sidewalks of snow are their responsibility.
Repairing fences along Apple Blossom Drive is also the responsibility of those property owners. The Association will reimburse those property owners for original fence posts only; no labor.